Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Googles Help

Google Helps
9/6/11
Sources-
http://www.google.com/green/index.html

I absolutely love what Google did! I found it very intriguing scrolling around and finding out different information on all the “going green” topics. I learned a handful of new ways how people, companies, and countries are going green. Google separated the website into three different pages operations, innovation, and collaboration.

My favorite was the innovations page. I liked this page because I found an article that really surprised me. The title is called “If wind is free, how much should wind power cost?” The article talks about how much they spent on energy windmills, and how much energy we are actually saving. The project would power more than 55,000 homes.

Knowing that people and companies are coming together to help each other and help the earth means a lot. It makes me want to start something at Nichols or join a “going green” club. I would love to help others in need and help the planet. I think everyone should consider recycling, stop littering and try and find new ways to improve going green.

No comments: