Saturday, December 17, 2011

final blog post

Steven Copeland
12/17/11
Business & Society

                                                                      Final Blog Post

                     I personally believe that I learned a significant amount of information about Business and the other aspects that come with it. I learned the most about entrepreneurship and what it takes to start and run a business. Out of all of my classes, I can safely say that I obtained the most information from this course. This course has benefited me for the near future. I have learned a lot about the business world such as sole proprietorship. It takes a lot of time, dedication, a hard work ethic, motivation, and also knowledge. Running your own business can be very difficult, but you can become wealthy and prosperous in the future and all the hard work you put in to your business will be worth it.
                     I found the projects to all be helpful and was also an easy way to learn and obtain new information. I learned about famous entrepreneurs and also how to work well with others to complete a project and complete it well. Another aspect of this class that really stuck was S.W.O.T. which is strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and also threats. I believe this is the basics for a company and can make or break a business. The business world is always changing especially now a days. It is important to make sure that you are always focused on the task at hand. I took this class because I someday would like to have a job in the near future dealing with Business management. This class without a doubt was a great start to learning the different aspects of the field and learning what it takes to be successful in the business world. You really need to love what you do in order to start a business. If you do not love what you do, you will get nowhere with your idea yet alone in life. It is important to find a need and fill it and also stick with your idea or your gut instinct. Business and Society was a great class. I benefited from it a significant amount.

No comments: