Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What I learned- Carter Rouleau

To be honest, I did not learn too much different information than I already knew.  In high school I took business management courses and this course was pretty much just repeating what we did in high school.  But if I had to choose something that I learned about this year it would probably be that CEO's of all sorts of different companies have a lot of the same traits and personalities as each other.  I learned that if you want to be a successful leader, you should have some of the same qualities that the CEO's we researched have.  My favorite assignment that we did in this class was the group entrepreneur project.  This project helped me learn about people that I did not know about, as well as help me get more comfortable presenting in front of a class.

No comments: