Friday, October 7, 2011






Cousins Subs is a solid and developed business model since 1972. This business has low investment and start up costs. It also has strong support systems in site selection, construction, training, marketing and operations. The franchise does indeed give me an exclusive territory for the length of the franchise. It recently signed for another ten locations bringing our total to thirty Cousins Subs shop within our territory. The franchise is doing extremely well and seems like it is growing fast within their territory. With their twenty five percent larger subs, the customers seem very happy with their quality of subs. Also, with their high quality ingredients and more efficient service, Cousins Subs is blooming around their territory. Cousin Subs has a very good reputation. They are understanding of consumer demands, and are honesty among the local firms holding its franchise. Cousins Subs is a professional marketing, merchandising and advertising support system. The firm will assist me with an franchise training program. The training is deliberate, extensive and effective. They will provide a full twenty one days of training that includes in-store and classroom sessions eight to fourteen weeks before the anticipated opening date of your store. This franchise is very understanding and is going to help you every step of the way. They can't hold your hand forever thought, you have to be prepared to give up some independence of action to secure the advantages offered by Cousins Subs. I am going to be well prepared in many way. I will secure my company, and make sure that the business is extremely successful. In order to be successful I will need the support of my family. With the support of my family, my franchise will grow rapidly and be successful around the world. I believe that the population in the territory will increase over the next five years. I see this franchise growing even more with the next few years. I hope to sign for another ten locations, and determined to continue to please the customers at Cousins Subs.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Does Cousins Subs have other locations in different countries? It sounds as if this company is only multiplying in what I am assuming is America. I was wondering if they are taking the next step and are spreading internationally? I like how this company seems to help and truly aid their franchisees though. From what I have gained from this write up is that Cousins Subs are very involved in the training process for their new franchisee. I like how they provide at least twenty-one days of hands-on training and eight to fourteen weeks of classroom training. This is very important so that the franchisee can resemble or be as close to the original franchisor as possible. It also can be very scary starting your own franchisee and the owner needs to rely and communicate effectively with the franchisor in order to be successful. This company seems to really care about their future and the productiveness of all their businesses. I also was wondering though how many Cousins Subs there are in general? All I can get from this write up is that they have opened ten new locations but never stated how many they had to begin with. It would be nice because if I were looking to work for this franchise, I would like to know how they are doing expanding-wise and if they are succeeding at it. I do not want to put all my time and effort into a business that is failing or is not doing as good as their competitors, such as Charley’s Grilled Subs.

Sarah Start said...

I had never heard of Cousins Subs until I read your post; they must not have franchises in this area. I picked a tax preparation company, but a food franchise sounds interesting too. This company seems to have a good understanding that what the customer wants is important to be successful. People are always going to love sandwiches and getting their money's worth. If they can afford to make the subs bigger and with high quality ingredients then people are going to keep coming back as long as the price is affordable. From what I've read about Cousins Subs it doesn't side like they are quiet ready to go international. I think they need a lot more franchise in the United States before they go abroad. The company should continue to grow as long as they put their customers first.