Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Franchising- Carter Rouleau

1.  After I took the test, I noticed that franchising would be a pretty good fit for me.  I think that being a part of a franchise would be good for me because I would like having a secure job and not have to worry about running my own business into the ground.  This way, there is less responsibility.  If I were to own my own business, I would own my father's business when he retires.  I would like to do this because there is less risk involved because the company already has a solid foundation.  It is a lot easier than starting a company from scratch.  
2.  I went to the search tool and I searched Hotel franchises in Hawaii.  I came up with Hampton hotels, which is also known as Hilton hotels.  I think that there are many opportunities in the location of this franchise because lots of people travel to Hawaii for vacation, and honeymoons.  Owning a nice, desirable hotel in Hawaii would bring in a lot of revenue and I think that it would pay off to own a franchise.  
3.  In my search I found all of the necessary information I need to judge a good franchise opportunity.  There were some questions I could not answer from looking at the website, such as figuring out if a lawyer would agree on me purchasing a franchise, but I have a lot of good information about owning a franchise for Hampton hotels.

No comments: