Friday, October 7, 2011

Franchise

Billy Manzi

Franchising in Commercial Capitol

After taking the self-test on the website, I agreed with 8 questions, and it says that if you agreed with 7–10, “Then franchising has some attraction, but you have some doubts that need to be carefully considered.” Following the self-test, I started to use the search tool to find a franchise that could best suit me.

While looking, I put in that I wanted to be in business/management consulting, coaching & training in Florida, and make over one million dollars. After I searched through a list of businesses, I came across Commercial Capitol Training Group. As I researched the website, I realized that it was a type of schooling, which teaches you how to be successful in any type of business. On the homepage, it says, “Our program teaches and enables you to provide business loans from $5,000 to $500,000,000 or more to businesses of all sizes and credit types while earning 1% to 15% commissions.”

This firm will be able to help you in a management, public relations, and employee training program. As for capitol and credit, as I said before, you can receive loans from $5,000 to $500,000,000 or more to a business of all sizes and credit types while earning 1% to 15% commissions. The help given to you will give you numerous ideas and opportunities that you could not find anywhere else.

I really chose this company, because of their genuine kindness, and the way they present themselves. The franchise is welcoming, and kind, on the page it says,” Whether it's your first day as a graduate or 3 years down the road, our 1-on-1 support is available to you at any time 7 days a week. We are there for you every step of the way as you grow and progress your commercial financial business. You will have a dedicated support team with over 75 years of experience that will advise and assist you in any situation and capacity that you might need. If you have a question and it's on the weekend, no problem, our support staff is there for you 7 days a week.” I believe that some company that is willing to be there every day is worth the time.

All in all, the franchise I chose gave me all the answers I could ever want, and more! Commercial Capitol Training Group is a business where I can actually see myself going after my college years. Also the fact that it’s in Florida is amazing too!

BIBLIOGROPHY

· http://www.commercialcapitaltraining.com

· www.Franchiseexpo.com

No comments: