Thursday, October 6, 2011

IN2IT

After taking the free online
survey, I discovered that I fall under the category of “Franchising is probably
is not a good alternative for you”. I knew, before I took the survey, that I do
not want to start my own franchise if I ever became an entrepreneur. I am the
type of person that does not want to go to work every day and take instructions
from a higher management than me. The IN2IT business I researched is not only
all about working out and protein. The business provides full training and
ongoing support, training for membership salespeople, training regimes, and
professional trainer recruitment. On top of all that, this gym differs from all
the other because it offers fitness training, cardio boxing, kickboxing and MMA
training on top of the gym facility and personal trainers.
To start the business you need to go through five days of training at home and you need to have two or more employees. Before you start up the business, you have to learn the
proper knowledge about the store, fitness techniques, how to hire employees,
membership program information, and client retention techniques. IN2It
Nutrition& Fitness is a growing franchise that focuses of Fitness with a
required Capital to Investment of $50,000 and a total investment of $50,001 -
$100,000. For the initial investment to open your own IN2IT your expenses will
range from $117,150 to $195,950 for a Standard Model and $73,750 to $142,950
for an Express Model. To make your business a success, you need to put it in a
high traffic area and generally 1,500-3,000 square
feet. The only down fall is that they do not offer financing, you need to start
on your own.
To me, this industry does appeal to me because I love to work out and be active. I am not
the type to work in a cubicle and type on the computer five days a week. I
would be ready to spend the money and the time in the business if I had a good
feeling it would all work out in the end. If the business had a profit and a
stable income year after year, I would invest.
This survey told
me that I would not fit into the entrepreneur position, but if I ever did I
would open an IN2IT Nutrition& Fitness because that’s what a business I
would enjoy working for.


1 comment:

Alyssa Bufis said...

I agree with you on opening a fitness and/or work out studio because I do like to work out. I think opening an IN2IT Nutrition & Fitness could be a good idea because it is not too expensive to start one unlike other national fitness businesses. However, I agree with you when you said their down fall is that they do not franchise. I think it's a down fall because most people would like the comfort of knowing they have the corporation's assistance with opening. But besides that one down fall I think opening up an IN2IT business would be a positive move because it is a highly respect fitness studio and it keeps on growing as its success increases, which is extremely important when deciding to franchise.